Date: MARCH 25, 2017; 6-10pm
Venue: The Rhoden Family Residence
Tickets: $40 per person
Enjoy wine and beer from Silverlake Wine.
Small bites from Ostrich Farm’s soon-to-open contemporary Mexican bar, Bar Calo.
Desserts by The Comfort Club while previewing the auction and bidding with friends!
Live DJ sets by Justin Warfield and Lukas Burton. New to the bill: Live Auction the night of the party. Selected items will only be auctioned at the event.
Every ticket bought for the Spring Fling event will help support Ivanhoe School programs such as music, arts, teacher’s assistants, and more!
Auction is live from March 18 – March 26, 2017
Goal!! Each family solicits goods/services that will raise $250. Class that raises the most money gets a FABULOUS TOMATO PIE PIZZA PARTY!
PLEASE HELP US
GATHER ITEMS FOR THE AUCTION!
DOWNLOAD FORMS HERE:
This fundraiser brought in over $50,000 to the school last year!! We want to beat that number this year!! We can’t do it without you.
Contact Amy Davila or Christine Rhoden at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
So what do I do exactly? STEP BY STEP:
- Go out to the community (near and far) and Ask for Donations
- Use our list and SIGN UP for the vendors you are going to solicit and then make sure you actually go out and solicit them!
- Suggested categories for each grade:- Kindergarten – target Food & Drink (ex. gift certificate to Square One or afternoon wine tasting with friends)- 1st Grade – target Adventure, Family Fun and Entertainment (ex. tickets to Universal Studios)- 2nd Grade – target Health, Beauty and Fashion (ex. gift certificate to Detox Spa)- 3rd Grade – target Travel, Lodging, Sports and Fitness (ex. Dodger tix or private Pilates lessons)- 4th Grade – target Just for Kids, Books, Music (ex. box seats at Hollywood Bowl or Ice Skating lessons for your kids)- 5th Grade – target Home, Garden, Professional Services, Art and Stuff you Need (ex. gift certificate to Sunset Nursery or Ikea gift certificate)These are just suggestions. If you have connections please take advantage of them. Or ask your favorite vendors not on the list. For Example: While you’re dining at Edendale Grill, ask for a $50 Gift Certificate to help raise money for Ivanhoe public school so kids can have art, music P.E and a teacher’s aide in every classroom. Don’t be shy! This is a GREAT SCHOOL!!
- If your vendor wants a charitable contribution form, give him the Solicitation Letter attached.
- Most important: Fill out the procurement form Attached
- Fill them out completely. The more information the better!
- When filling out the description of the item really try to sell it!
- Bring in the items and the form to your room parent or in the drop box in the front office by the deadline MARCH 3, 2017